Sunday, March 13, 2016

Cover letter

999 Sherwood Dr., Regina
SK, S4R3X3
306-999-9999
ievgen1902@gmail.com

March 12, 2016

Ms. Jane White
HR Manager
ABC Inc.
11 Ring Road,
Regina, SK

Dear Ms. Jane,
I am writing to express an interest in the position of Plumber at ABC Inc. as advertised on saskjob.ca. I'm also sending my resume to show that my qualifications matches the requirements listed in your advertisement. I am very interested in the opportunity.
I have over five years as a professional Plumber. I have gained experience in all plumbing processes, equipment and tools. Please review attached resume for more details regards my plumbing experience. I'm confident that I would make a real asset to your company.
I would welcome the chance for an interview to discuss your needs and outline my strengths in person. You may reach me at 306-999-9999. Thank you for your time and consideration of my resume and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Ievgen Khrypushyn

Encl: Resume
 

No comments:

Post a Comment